The SolaRaft-iQDB™ was designed to effectively power both our water quality monitoring and our patented ultrasonic algae management system. It can also be used to power two algae remediation devices without water quality monitoring if desired.
Ultrasonic Algae Control
Our patented, CHEMICAL-FREE systems are safe for humans and animals. They introduce frequencies into the water environment at power levels far below depth finders, fetal imaging devices, sonar, or other common appliances using ultrasound technology. Frequencies are introduced in a linear pattern across the water, covering up to 120 surface area acres. This ensures algae cannot rise to the surface, restricting access to photosynthesis processes, causing the organism to expire.
The defeated algae, along with any toxins they contain, are consumed by fish and naturally occurring bacteria, transforming them into inert byproducts. Our eco-friendly systems quickly eradicate algae with visible results in as little as 2 weeks and continued operation keep future blooms at bay. The frequencies introduced will also greatly reduce biofilm by mimicking the movement of water, resulting in a noticeable decrease of biofouling agents, such as barnacles and mussels, within the affected area.
- System and modules designed to IP67/68 protection
- High efficiency solar controller with intelligent wireless & serial communications.
- High Energy Density, ultra-light weight battery with Energy Status indicator & capacity reporting.
- Ample energy collection from dual high wattage solar panels and increased battery storage capacity allows the SolaRaft-iQBD™ to properly power the water quality monitoring system and up to two Mezzo-DB® or Quattro-DB® Ultrasonic Algae Control Transducers.
- The Solaraft-QDB® buoy is also available without telemetry or water quality monitoring.
- Our buoy system is highly configurable for many applications.
- Wireless and Cellular communications antenna.
- Coast Guard approved beacon.
- High energy density, high efficiency, solar panels with flip access.
- Sturdy side panels with hand lift access holes.
- Lightweight, Hydro-Dynamic Instrumentation Yellow, Impact Resistant Buoy.