The new LCA5 is the next generation Lab Charge Analyzer. It can automatically titrate a raw water sample and give the target coagulant dosage in just 5 minutes. It has an all-new design: touch screen, more compact, integrated stirrer, graphical display, data storage, and more. It is an essential coagulation optimization tool for the water treatment professional. Available in eight different configurations to best meet your application.
Benefits of the LCA5:
- Quickly determine target coagulant dosage needed to achieve charge neutralization, allowing for optimum NTU and TOC removal.
- Assess minimum dosage of buffer needed to raise pH in low alkalinity waters to help achieve optimum coagulation.
- Large sample size, sample stirrer, and advanced signal health diagnostics ensures accurate results
- Accommodates 1,000 to 2,000 ml sample volumes
- Integrated sample stirrer
- High resolution 7” capacitive touchscreen
- Graphical trending and data logging
- Advanced signal health diagnostics